Thursday, August 11, 2011

Swaying in the Arms of my Family



A wounded one cannot know the full impact a loving family has
 on them until she is gathered up in their arms.

 An unrealized dream of my brother Rick's was to be a doctor. He used to bandage small caterpillars and got all emotional when they didn't heal from their injuries  :)

  A bear hug from my brother is soothing salve and I  think he has come along way from childhood desires to heal small creatures and extend just what is needed , at just the right time, to his big sister. 





Enveloped in the arms of my sister, all the way from California, I am starting to sway a little...





Sisters are treasures and I am dazzled by them as they envelope me in their embrace...I am starting to sway a little.......





There is nothing quite like the love of your family, even though you haven't seen them in so long, you are drawn in as if being rescued.





I'm standing on solid ground, surrounded by my loved ones,

 held up by the Father and

standing on His promises.


My heart is overwhelmed and my cup has runneth over.





2 comments:

  1. I think of you everyday. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you and how you are dealing with your treatment(s). Just know that even though I'm not there in person, I'm there in spirit giving you big hugs!! Work is not the same without you.
    Love,
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Momma...how it warms my heart to know that you are surrounded by your brothers and sisters....I know exactly how you feel....when I am with all of mine.....your cup does runneth over!


    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete