Monday, August 8, 2011

Ministering 'Angels'



There is an amazing connection with the Lord when suffering women who love Him reach out, in spite of their circumstances, and minister to others in the same situation. 

A sweet friend of mine, in a current battle with cancer, read how much I loved butterflies and asked her sister-in-law to make this beautiful angel  for me. It is gorgeous; made from pewter and colored glass wings.

She wanted to give me something encouraging.

The woman with the beautiful wings is a symbol of my transformation from sickness to healing.  Her arms are outstretched to the Lord in thankfulness.
  It is beautiful...and touching...and ministering.

Ministering 'angels' , I have been touched by them all day. Precious people have sought me out with a word from the Lord concerning my healing. It seems that the Lord has spoke to several people and they ministered to me today. I've had a text with scripture from a sweet co-worker concerning my healing, a visit from a dear friend with a passionate word and prayer, an encounter with several friends in town for a time of prayer for my healing. 

All claim to have been given a word from our Lord.

Because of Him and what He has done for us on the cross, health has been imparted to my soul.  I believe with everything that is within that I am healed, even if I endure longer..I know I have been healed. 

 I thank Him for alerting me to the cancer in the early stages.

 I thank Him that He has instructed me in a healthy style of eating.

 And I thank Him that he placed me into the hands of very capable Christian doctors. 


I have been touched, again...... from the Lord.


“But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31




No comments:

Post a Comment