Sunday, October 16, 2011

Joy Comes in the Morning


UGH! NO CAMERA!!

I can’t believe I forgot my camera
on one of the best weekends
ever!

I went to church today!

Oh...it felt so good
to be among my fellow believers!

Such warm and welcoming folks,
it felt like home.

I hugged and hugged and greeted people
I haven’t seen in so long....

faithful prayer warriors.

The worship was exhilarating,
the preaching convicting,
the prayer at the altar with my husband...
renewing.

We were treated to brunch at
 Brasstown Valley Resort
 afterwards, by dear friends,
and had a wonderful meal and a
relaxing afternoon in a beautiful
location which boasted
in Fall finery.

Gorgeous!

I haven’t eaten that much in
a very long time :)

Joe and  I spent Saturday
evening with dear friends
at a birthday celebration,
the first social outing
I’ve been to in a long while.

My life is slowly  coming back to normal.

But, I am different....
I am not the same....

More on that later,
when I have had a proper
amount of time to pray and reflect.

I’ll end with a plea for prayer....
for my brother-in-law, Barry.

He’s in the hospital AGAIN with
yet another pancreas attack...
and this one just 4 weeks after a procedure
that we all thought was the
answer.

Please pray, my sister is being held up
by the Lord as she is battle weary.

Thank you, dear friends.


“...weeping may endure for a night;
but joy cometh in the morning”

Psalm 30:5





No comments:

Post a Comment